Posted by https://paleomg.com/jalapeno-popper-chicken-salad-cooking-video/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken, chilled
- 1/2 pound bacon, diced and cooked until crispy
- 3 jalapeños, roasted
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen avocado mayo
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- chopped chives
- Dice chicken and place in the fridge to chill.
- Cook diced bacon in a medium pan until crispy. Remove and set on a paper towel to absorb the excess fat.
- Place jalapeños on a the stove top over a high flame and rotate every couple minutes until the jalapeño begins to blacken and blister. Once roasted on all sides and slightly softened, rinse under cold water and remove the blackened skin, then mince the jalapeño. (for less spicy, remove the seeds before slicing)
- Add the chicken, bacon, jalapeño, red onion, mayo, hot sauce, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and chopped chives to a large bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Serve in lettuce wraps or on any gluten free or paleo bread you prefer!