SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL!
My 3-Month PaleOMG Power Program
It’s here!! The time has finally come!! Not only am I releasing a new website today, but I’m launching my 3-Month PaleOMG Power Program & Meal Guide. Today is a good day! I’ve been working on this program for months now. I started creating the program in September, I had a beta group test the program so I could take any feedback to improve the program moving forward, I recorded the videos in October, and we’ve been working on this new website ever since. It’s a long awaited launch and I am truly elated to finally share all the details! So let’s get into it!
The Power Program is a 3-month fitness program that can be done almost anywhere. In this program, you will need minimal equipment that is fairly affordable. Here is what you will need:
2 pairs of dumbbells – You will want a lighter pair of dumbbells for upper body movements and you will need a heavier pair of dumbbells for lower body movements. I like having 10# dumbbells and 20# dumbbells for the program. Here is a link to my favorite, but I will also link more options below that range in price!
2 kettlebells – I also recommend having two different weights of kettlebells for the same reason as the dumbbells. I like having a 15# kettlebell and 25# kettlebell for the program, but one to start will work, as well! Here is a link to my favorite kettlebells that are easy to store at home and I’m linking more below!
Loop Bands – A good loop band makes ALL the difference. I’ve tested probably 20 different types of loop bands and these are the only ones I have liked long term. They hold their stretch, they stay in place, and they will make sure you feel the burn during your workout! I can’t recommend these enough, especially since they come in a set of three!
Bench – Now this piece of equipment is optional, but it definitely is helpful! You can also use a step, couch, a chair, or whatever else you have around that creates a taller step. But I can say, it’s nice to have a sturdy step that’s also comfortable when you are on your back or sitting on it! This one is my favorite because it’s simple and affordable, but I’ll link a few other options below!
What you can also purchase separately is the Meal Guide! I sold this separately in case someone only wants the Meal Guide and not a fitness program. Unlike more meal plans out there, this Meal Guide isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach. The Meal Guide gives you over 130+ PaleOMG recipes that are the most well-rounded when it comes to macronutrients, and these recipes will fuel you the best throughout this 3-month program. I’m not here to tell you when to eat or what exactly to eat. I’m here to help you understand how to fuel your body and nourish it in the best way possible throughout the 3 months so your body can put in the hard work day in and day out!
What is included in the 3-month Power Program?
- An intro walking you through the 5 pillars of health and why all need to be taken into consideration to ensure you get the most from your workouts
- A PDF with 3 months of workouts. Each week includes 5 workouts separate between upper body, lower body, HIIT, and full body. Weeks 1&3 and 2&4 each month are the same workouts to ensure you’re mastering the movements and getting better each time you perform them.
- There are both beginner and advanced workouts to choose from depending on your fitness level.
- Within the PDF, you’ll be able to click to view each workout and the video will walk you through each movement.
- Warm-up & cool-down that can be performed before and after each workout.
Is there a meal plan included in the program?
- You can purchase my Meal Guide separately or bundle the two together! The meal guide gives you over 130 PaleOMG recipes that are the best for not only fueling you through the workouts, but helping you thrive day in and day out. Diet is a HUGELY important piece to health and seeing results from your hard work in the gym, so be sure not to ignore what you’re eating!
What is the cost of the Power Program?
- The Power Program costs $69.99 and the Meal Guide costs $19.99. But when you bundle them together, you’ll get both the Meal Guide and program for only $79.99, saving yourself $10!
Can you purchase the Meal Guide by itself?
Can these workouts be performed at home?
- Yes! At home, in the gym, and even while traveling in a hotel gym!
What kind of equipment will I need for these workouts?
- Dumbbells (1-2 pairs: a lighter pair for upper body and heavier pair for lower body)
- Kettlebells (1-2: a lighter KB for the movements you’re mastering and heavier KB for the movements you’re more comfortable with)
- Loop bands
- A bench (this is completely optional, but helpful.
Do you offer beginner workouts?
- Yes! The program includes both advanced and beginner workouts so you can find what works for you and your fitness level!
Can I start this program whenever I want to?
How long are the workouts?
- They range from just 20 minutes to an hour. It will depend how much rest you take between sets somedays, but many workouts have time caps on them. But I made sure to keep these workouts shorter to ensure that the busiest people could still get their workouts in!
Can I add in other types of workouts during this program?
- You can do whatever you want, boo boo! But I do recommend sticking with the program to ensure that you are getting the most out of it. It’s easy to get caught up thinking that more is better, but after 10 years of training, I’ve found that it’s not that simple. Cutting back on cardio and training the body in different ways will help you not only feel great from the inside-out, but it will help you train the brain to understand that you don’t have to push it to the maximum 7 days a week. When you take care of your body, it will take care of you.
If you have any other questions, leave them below and I will be happy to add them to the FAQs! And if you have any questions about the program once you get started, please email email@example.com!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!