Posted by https://paleomg.com/roasted-rosemary-brussels-and-rutabaga/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Roasted Rosemary Brussels and Rutabaga
- 2 cups of brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup rutabaga, peeled and diced (I peeled my rutabaga with a carrot peeler)
- 4 tablespoons fat of choice (I used olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary (fresh or dried)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 405 degrees.
- Place vegetables in a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Pour fat of choice over vegetables then toss the vegetables with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Eat up darlin!