SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL!
Sample Workout From Power Program 2.0 + What Equipment You’ll Need
In case you missed the exciting news, my 12-week Power Program 2.0 is HERE! I wanted to kick 2021 off in the best way possible so I started planning Power Program 2.0 months ago to make sure you had it in your hands as soon as the new year began! Power Program 2.0 is the next chapter to my first Power Program which launched back in February 2020 (if you want to read more about it and see transformation photos from the first PP, click here). The first Power Program included beginner and advanced workouts so someone could start with the beginner program and work their way to the advanced. With Power Program 2.0, it’s stepped up a notch to help you continue to improve on your fitness goals. Power Program 2.0 has intermediate and pro workouts. These workouts are more challenging than the first Power Program and they will push you in new ways. A few things are different when it comes to Power Program 2.0 compared to the first:
- Obviously the workouts are different and more challenging, but I also decided to change things up a bit when it came to the HIIT workouts. With Power Program 2.0, weeks 1/3 and weeks 2/4 are the same, but each week has a different HIIT workout so it never feels repetitive or too boring.
- I decided to add in a stability ball to the equipment in Power Program 2.0 and remove the kettlebell, which were a staple in the first PP. Kettlebells can be hard to find and I found that many people were asking if they could perform some of the movements with a dumbbell instead, so I decided to remove the kettlebell. And since a stability ball is so affordable and still easy to get your hands on these days, I decided to add it in!
- And Power Program 2.0 is on a whole new platform! You can now easily access my programs from the Teachable platform and app, which makes it even easier to watch the videos while you’re at the gym or wherever you may work out these days!
Now before we get into the sample workout, I want to share what equipment you’ll need!
- Dumbbells – some heavy and some light to make sure you’re able to work both upper and lower body, and progress in weights as needed. The point of the program is to build more muscle so you can burn calories and see physical changes, and increasing your weights throughout will get you these!
- Loop bands – these are my favorite for the program
- Bench – I do all movements with a flat bench, but having a bench that moves into an incline is definitely beneficial
- Stability Ball – this piece of equipment was not in my first Power Program, but since it’s super affordable and incredibly beneficial, I added it in this time around!
Now let’s get into one of the workouts I shared on stories over the weekend while I was in Cabo! This is a HIIT workout from Month 3 of the PRO program. The workout itself is only 12 minutes, which means you’ll be done in under 20 minutes if you do the warm-up and cool down that is included in the program! That’s one of my favorite things about this program – all workouts can be performed in under an hour! This HIIT workout is all about WORK! It will push you and it will get hard REAL QUICK.
And here is what the video looks like for the workout!
For Power Program 2.0, weeks 1/3 and weeks 2/4 will look the same, except every HIIT workout will be different for every single week! This is what each week will look like:
- Day 1 – Lower Body
- Day 2 – Upper Body
- Day 3 – HIIT Day
- Day 4 – Rest Day
- Day 5 – Lower Body
- Day 6 – Full Body Sweat
If you’re new to my Power Programs, I highly recommend starting with my first Power Program then moving to Power Program 2.0. You can even bundle the two programs together for 20% off, which would give you 48 weeks of workouts in just two programs!!
There is an FAQ section at the bottom of each program, but if you have any questions at all, please leave a comment below and I’m happy to answer it! I’m truly so excited to have you in my program and I can’t wait to hear how it changes YOUR life for the better! Bring on 2021!!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!