Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it’s time to start figuring out what you are going to serve or bring with you to a party! And these little snacks are the perfect appetizer to serve to your friends! If you’ve ever made spinach and artichoke dip before, you know it’s loaded with all kinds of cream and cheese. Well this version uses cleaner avocado oil mayo and almond milk cream cheese, so it’s completely dairy-free, but you will never know when you’re eating these! And your guests won’t know either! But the best part is that it’s INSANELY easy to make. Mix – Bake – Eat. That’s it! And then your guests won’t complain as they wait for the stupid turkey that takes 6 hours to cook. Turkey is stupid anyways. Thanksgiving is really only worth eating at if the day includes snacks and side dishes. Obviously.
But enough about mushroom caps, even though mushrooms are a beautiful thing. Let’s talk about life instead. Because life is CAAAAARAZY over here. This is our current state of life –
- We close on our new house at the end of this month
- We are going on a trip in a week and get back two days before closing, which means we need to start packing up the house now
- I just spent two days recording 12 weeks of workout videos for my new 12 week fitness program that I will be releasing in the new year…I can barely walk today
- I started a Poshmark account to finally sell my old clothes through, so our house is now a boutique and shipping center
It may not sound like much, but it’s been 4am wake up calls, working until 10pm for weeks now. And I am POOPED! My husband and I even decided to cancel Thanksgiving this year since we will be moving into our new house instead. So I’m just making Thanksgiving recipes for the blog early so it feels like we still had Thanksgiving. Minus the whole friends and family thing. People are overrated anyways.
Now today I plan to add A TON of items to my Poshmark account then I will be working more on my upcoming fitness program!! Here’s just a quick breakdown of it –
- It will include 12 weeks of workouts, 5 workouts per week
- There will be intermediate to advanced workouts, along with beginner workouts as well
- Videos for each workout to help walk you through the movements
- You can do these workouts at home or at the gym, you only need minimal equipment – dumbbells, kettlebells, and loop bands
- The program will include a meal guide as well as warm-up and cool down
That’s all I can think of at the moment since my brain and body are a little fried. You know what I don’t recommend doing – all 12 weeks of workouts in two days. Don’t do that. But I CANNOT WAIT to get the program to you guys with all the videos! They were hard work and I can’t wait for you to see them! Now I need to go and sit in an epson salt bath for a few hours. Eeeeeeeeek I’m so excited!!
Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 30 mushroom caps 1x
- 30 button mushrooms, stems removed
- 16 ounce frozen spinach, thawed and drained of excess liquid
- 14 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo
- 1/4 cup almond milk cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- avocado oil spray
- fresh dill, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet then spray each one with avocado oil spray.
- In a bowl mix together spinach, artichoke hearts, mayo, cream cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper until combined.
- Add a tablespoon or more of the mixture to each mushroom cap.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes. Garnish with fresh dill before serving!
More Appetizer Ideas for Thanksgiving:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!