Posted by https://paleomg.com/sriracha-chicken-salad/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, peeled, diced and cooled
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayo*
- 1/4 cup sriracha*
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- hefty pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- handful cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix to combined.
- Keep in the fridge to cool and help the flavors meld together!
- Serve with almond flour crackers, plantain chips or in a coconut wrap!
*These measurements are totally up to you. I like my chicken salad pretty creamy and spicy. You can always add more or less with these ingredients to fit your preference.