Dreams are so weird. Well, mine are. Since I’m really weird. I had almost a nightmare the other night. Let’s psychological babble this stuff out. Ok, so Laura went out on the town on Saturday night. As did I, BUT I got home by midnight. So I passed out far before she got home. So when I heard her come back in the house, I woke up for a brief second then passed back out. Well I’m guessing this little awakening led me into a frightening dream. Here we go. So I dreamt that Laura came in the house with 5 or 6 friends, I got nervous they would come into my room so I got up, ran to my bedroom door to shut it, then fell head first into my hamper, butt.ass.naked. All her friends saw and stared at my bum and the goods as I flailed around hoping to get out of the hamper. Thank god none of this ever happened.
After all this jazz of a dream occurred, I woke up. And I woke up with a vengeance. I woke up choking. I think I literally scared the air out of myself. Straight up no air into my lungs. I couldn’t breathe. I sounded like a bugel horn. I don’t know what that sounds like. But that’s how I imagine it. Took me about 30 seconds to be able to breathe again. Then I sat there, frightened by the sound of myself, on the end of my bed, wondering what the f*ck just happened.
That story sucked.
I figured something out. Something I kind of already knew. Whole Foods on a Sunday night. OMGhotdudes. I stood in line and pretty much checked the guy out behind me approximately 46 times, none of which he noticed. I suck. I see why all the women in Whole Foods wear heels while at the store. They’re on the prowl. I need to work on what I dress myself in. I had a headband on, with spandex, no makeup, searching for some sort of delicious source of fat. That wasn’t covered in chocolate. I miss you chocolate. Only 3 more weeks.
OMG I’m excited to find out what the 3rd wod is for the CrossFit Open!! Are you?!
- 12 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup Unsweetended Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
For the toppings
- First make your crust. Add all ingredients for the crust to a food processor. (you may need to heat up your coconut cream concentrate aka coconut butter)
- Put crust ingredients in an 8x8 or 9x9 glass baking dish, press down until evenly distributed.
- Now heat up a large skillet under medium heat. Add your coconut oil then your sliced apples.
- Once apples begin to become soft, add your walnuts. Be sure to continuously stir so the apples and walnuts do not burns.
- Once apples are wilted, add your honey and coconut cream concentrate along with cinnamon and salt.
- When all ingredients are incorporated, pour mixture on top of crust and press flat. Put in the fridge to harden for 30-45 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve!!
Too Hot for the Oven Yo:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
Holiday / Treats