If you have a person in your life who loves to cook or just someone who is looking to get more creative in the kitchen this coming year, a Vitamix is definitely a gift that keeps on giving! I received my first Vitamix as a gift years ago and it has come in handy in so many different ways. And it makes eating healthier easy and quick, which definitely comes in handy if you’re like most people out there and constantly busy as hell. Vitamix has become a staple in so many households and professional kitchens for a reason – it’s the best high-speed blender out there that can do so much more than just simply blend!
If you’re new to the Vitamix world, let me give you a quick rundown of everything that this blender can do:
- It can make hot soups! Have you ever tried to blend a soup in a food processor? I have and did for many years. Chunky soups aren’t the sexiest thing to serve to your guests.
- Make your own nut butter at home and save A TON at the grocery store. I did this for years to save money and was able to come up with a ton of creative ideas, like my Peppermint Patty Almond Butter.
- Whip up doughs and batters in seconds! That way you can make my Breakfast Pizza even quicker!!
- Create frozen desserts for the whole family, like my Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
- Purée dressings and sauces, such as my chimichurri for my Chimichurri Steak Tostadas.
- Make the best homemade nut milk faster than any other blender out there!
- Blend up smoothies, juices, and even cocktails in seconds! I have so many drink ideas to help you stay creative week after week!
- Wow your guests this season with dips and spreads galore!
- You can even make your own baby food! I wouldn’t know anything about that, but I hear it’s pretty great!
- And guess what? It has a self cleaning function!! I mean, COME ON!
And if you’re ever feeling stuck and don’t know what to make (hopefully my thousands upon thousands of recipes help you out), Vitamix has a page that has tons of recipe ideas to keep you creative and excited to try something new!
Since Vitamix has a ton of different blenders to choose from, today I’m going to talk about the Vitamix Ascent Series 3300 since it’s pretty fabulous blender to give as a gift! This blender has a touch interface so it looks sleek on the counter, the variable speed control and pulse feature help you fine-tune the texture of your recipes, a built-in timer to help ensure you don’t over-or-under process, it pairs with the Vitamix Perfect Blend™ App that has 17 programs and 500+ recipes, and it pairs with any self-detect containers, so you can build your own customized blending system! The Vitamix Ascent Series 3300 comes with motor base, 64-ounce low-profile container, low profile tamper, and the Simply Blending Cookbook! I love that it comes in a cookbook in the box because it can feel a little overwhelming figuring out where to start when you get an amazing appliance like this one! The cookbook helps the special person in your life hit the ground running as soon as they open their gift!
And right now Vitamix has their Holiday Sale going on! Get $180 off blenders PLUS 20% off full-size containers!! And when you spend $100 or more, and order with FREE priority shipping by 12/18, you’ll receive your gift by 12/24, just in time for Christmas! When I say a cooking appliance changed my life, I mean that so deeply. I received my first kitchen appliance as a gift years and years ago, and it kicked off my healthy eating lifestyle. After that first kitchen appliance, I changed the way I cooked, ate, and the way I lived my life. When you’re thinking about the perfect gift this season, think about a gift that keeps on giving. And this gift will do exactly that! You never know how deeply life-changing a simple kitchen appliance can be!
Check Out All Vitamix Blenders
This post is brought to you by Vitamix. It contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!