Posted by http://paleomg.com/creamy-butternut-squash-pomegranate-dip/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Creamy Butternut Squash Pomegranate Dip
- 1/2 small roasted butternut squash (about 1 cup)
- 1 8oz container of almond milk cream cheese*
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced shallot
- hefty pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut butternut squash in half, place cut side down on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until tender.
- Discard seeds, scoop butternut squash out of skin (1 cup worth) and place in a food processor. Add almond milk cream cheese, honey, thyme, rosemary, shallot and salt and pepper. Puree until completely combined.
- Place mixture in bowl and fold in pomegranate seeds.
- Serve warm or cold with gluten free crackers and veggies!
*I use Kite Hill brand