Posted by http://paleomg.com/marinated-grilled-chicken-w-mango-salsa/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Marinated Grilled Chicken w/ Mango Salsa
For the mango salsa
- 2 mango, diced
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- small handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of 1-2 limes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Pound chicken flat then place chicken in a large plastic bag and pour the marinade on top. Place in fridge to marinate overnight.
- Place all ingredients for the mango salsa in a bowl and toss until combined.
- Heat up grill pan and grease. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Place on hot grill pan, sprinkle with salt, cook 5-7 minutes per side, until grill marks show up.
- Once cooked through and no pink remains (165 degrees F), top with mango salsa and serve!