BENNNNNN. You said I love you to TWO women! What the hell fudge? You’re not suppose to do that, mister. Sure, I believe that you can be in love with two people at the same time, when you’re in paradise on dates with super hot women in places you will probably never travel to again. Love is really easy on vacation. Love is way harder when you’re buying a house together or dealing with a death in the family or when putting up with her on her period. But hey, who needs reality. Reality shows are way better anyways.
So let’s start off with the elephant in the room: Ben telling not just one, but two ladies that he loves them. Here’s some things we need to mill over.
- Did the producers make him do that since he wasn’t stirring up enough drama?
- Or is he actually in love with two women and really means it?
- Also, do you feel like they set Kayla up on the lamest date in hopes of Ben dumping her?
These are all things worth thinking about. I know this is mean to say, but it was nice to see Kayla have some sort of emotion other than laughing. Even while searching for Ben while walking into her own demise, she was still laughing. What are you laughing about, Kayla?! You’re just walking!! Then Ben dumped her ass. That quiets a person up real quick like. I did feel bad for Kayla in the end, though. Seeing someone cry is sad.
But let’s talk about less sad stuff, like the fantasy suite. Do you think they do it in the fantasy suite? He can’t do it with all the women, can he? Lauren did say, let’s “be us…do us.” Interesting choice of words, Lauren. I dig it. You go girl. And how far apart do you think these fantasy dates are, time wise? And what do the girls do the rest of the time? Do they just hang out with the producers? I was wonder if these dates are in the order that they are shown. I mean, JoJo went last and she definitely was the tannest. Meaning she’s been waiting for a date the longest. This is the sh*t that goes on in my head while I watch.
I can’t wait for the last episode because I actually like both girls. Lauren is adorbs and JoJo is adorbs with big ole’ boobies and absolutely adorable swimsuits. What’s not to like about these two women. Who do you think it’s going to be? And are you super pumped to watch Olivia’s mouth on the women tell all?!
OMG, the baby sea turtles. I can’t even.
Have you ever made lemon curd? It’s dreamy. I kept going back to the fridge for more spoonfuls. I even made it into an ice cream AND some mini tarts. Meaning, you’re definitely going to want to try this stuff out ASAP!
- 4 large lemons, zested and juiced (the zest should be about ⅛ cup and the juice a little over ½ cup)
- ½ cup maple sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- ½ cup ghee or butter
- 1 vanilla bean, cut in half and seeds scraped out
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Crispy Protein Waffles (that's what I used for this recipe)
- Chocolate Waffles
- Almond Flour Coconut Waffles
- maple syrup
- fresh berries
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix together.
- Put the sugar mixture, lemon juice, egg yolks, and ghee in a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan and stir until combined. Turn on heat to medium-low heat and use a whisk to whisk constantly until the mixture melts and the begins to thickens, about 10-12 minutes. Yes, you need to whisk the entire time. The lemon curd will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Pour lemon curd into a jar or glass bowl. Press a piece of plastic wrap directly against the curd so it is airtight. Cool to room temperature and then place in the refrigerator. Again, the curd will thicken up after it is completely cooled.
- Make waffles.
- Spread lemon curd on waffles, top with maple syrup and fresh berries.
Other Fun Ways To Mix Up Breakfast: