Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza
When I started paleo, I was pretty devastated that pizza was out of the question. And I’d have to make crappy cauliflower pizza any time I had a Friday night craving…which was never the same. But that was 7 years ago and luckily pizza has come a looooong way since then. And thanks to Whole Foods, I’m constantly finding new brands and new companies that are making paleo easier and more delicious than ever! Brands like Simple Mills, Primal Kitchen, Kite Hill, Bonafide Provisions, Siete Foods, Epic Provisions and so many others are making the paleo lifestyle incredibly easy. Even Nom Nom Paleo recently teamed up with Whole Foods to bring her amazing recipes to their hot bar! You can literally walk into a Whole Foods now and quickly get paleo to go! It’s so freaking awesome!
So today I’m teaming up with Whole Foods to share some of my favorite paleo and gluten-free brands that I used to whip up this gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free pizza that doesn’t make you feel like you’re limiting yourself or changing your diet. When I started paleo, it was before it became so popular and mainstream and I constantly felt like I couldn’t stick with it because I craved pizza and cookies and all kinds of other things I ate before paleo. But nowadays, it’s easier than ever to make the step into paleo and begin to make better and better choices when it comes to your diet. And Whole Foods is stepping into the future and making it so easy for you, too!
Whole Foods is where I shop the most. It’s where I get my fish and seafood, my favorite paleo products, and now it will be the place I go for lunch to get Nom Nom Paleo meals at the hot bar. No more worrying out canola oil or wheat or dairy in my hot bar meals. Instead I’ll be eating paleo recipes that I’m proud to put in my body! We are living in such a cool time that companies are changing and evolving as we have more knowledge about food and how it effects our body, and Whole Foods is at the forefront of that evolution! So excited to see what the future holds when it comes to clean foods and better choices!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 2 eight inch pizzas 1x
- 1 package Simple Mills Pizza Dough
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, peeled away from skin and minced
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Ranch
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I used Frank’s Hot Sauce)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet peppers
- 1 package Kite Hill Ricotta Cheese
- minced cilantro, for garnish
- Follow instructions on the Simple Mills Pizza Dough box to make two 8″ pizzas.
- Once dough has been pre-baked, mix together minced chicken, 1/2 cup ranch, 1/4 cup hot sauce and salt and pepper. Then whisk together 2 tablespoons ranch and 2 tablespoons hot sauce in a separate bowl.
- With the small amount of ranch and hot sauce whisked together, sauce each pizza, leaving a little edge of the crust. Then evenly spread the chicken mixture on top of each pizza. Lastly, top each pizza with sliced red onion, peppers and then top pizza with a few dollops of the ricotta cheese throughout.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Top pizza with cilantro and a little extra Primal Kitchen Ranch on top!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
This post is brought to you by Whole Foods! I may be compensated for this post and through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!