I’m obsessed with Steve’s Paleo Goods paleo krunch nut-free cereal. I love all of their krunch cereals, but since my body isn’t too into nuts, I try to stay away from them as much as I can. Which is tough when it comes to paleo granolas or cereals. Thankfully, Steve’s offer a nut free cereal that I can do a million things with. Check out some of the recipes I’ve made in the past with Steve’s Krunch Cereals:
- Blueberry Chai Granola Smoothies
- Pumpkin Pie Granola Parfaits
- Hearty Banana Granola Pancakes
- Pumpkin Granola Quick Bread
- Strawberry Protein Bars
- Blueberry Apple Pie Trail Mix Bites
I pretty much had chocolate for lunch yesterday while making this bark. That seems to be an issue when creating recipes. You stir the chocolate, you lick the spoon. You spread the chocolate, you lick the spoon. You break up the chocolate, you lick the pan…I mean your hands. Whatever.
Thankfully I made up for some of my chocolate consumption in my CrossFit gym yesterday, CrossFit Broadway. Here was the workout:
With a Running Clock: (each segment will have its own time/score)
1000 m Row
When clock hits 5mins:
80 Wall Ball
When clock hits 10mins:
40 Box Jumps (24″/20″)
30 Push Jerks (155#/105#)
When clock hits 15mins:
40 Pull Ups
30 HSPU/10 Wall Walks
Ew. Nothing that starts with that many wall balls is going to end well. Who am I kidding. I love that kind of stuff. I keep forgetting that the CrossFit Open is starting tomorrow. I used to get soooo excited for the Open when I was training to make it to Regionals. I would go into serious mode as soon as the clock went off. Nowadays, I’m just excited for the Open workouts because that means the whole gym will be coming together to workout then drink beers and socialize. I hate beers, but I sure like talking!
Ps- to all of those people who said to stick with Breaking Bad because it gets better with time, well, I’m about a billion episodes in and FINALLY something exciting happened. I won’t say what because I don’t want to ruin it for other people, but Walt pretty much just became a badass. Or a really bad human being, depending how you look at it. It’s made me a tad more interested in the show. Because there still has been no positive moments.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Pour chocolate onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet (I used an 8x8 glass baking dish because it fit in the freezer) and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the warm chocolate with krunch cereal, shredded coconut, and a bit of salt.
- Place in freeze to freeze for over an hour.
- Break into pieces and serve immediately.
- Store in container in the freezer. Will keep for a multiple weeks.
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!