Well hello there! I don’t know if you know this, but Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. The hubs and I have nothing planned because Denver is a solid 16 degrees F right now and leaving the house is not an option. Also, leaving the house on Valentine’s Day is kind of a nightmare, especially in a snowy city. Parking is a pain, driving in a pain, and being in a cold car is a pain. So we are staying in, making out, and watching episodes of Letterkenny. If you know, you know. My husband recently bought me these cake pops at a local gluten free restaurant and they were so insanely good, I wanted to create my own. And now we have about 16 of these in the freezer, ready to go. Nothing like a poppable dessert while sitting in pajamas, in the comfort of your own home.
It’s currently 5am as I type this and I’ve already been up for an hour. I recently purchased a new duvet cover and I swear it’s like wearing a heated blanket. I wake up every night covered in sweat, have to change clothes, then continue to wake up throughout the night to put a foot or arm out. I hate it so much. Instagram ads have been listening to my complaints, those sneaky b*tches, and have been promoting the Buffy to me. And since it’s currently 5am and I’m desperately angry, I may have to purchase it. There are great reviews online, but I also never trust reviews because people are angry dicks…and liars. So it’s hard to know the truth online these days, ya know? But they are trying to charge people over $200 for sheets…are these sheets made of gold? They do have a money back guarantee, so it’s worth a try, right? My exhausted brain is saying yes right now.
Fuck it. It’s purchased. My sleep deprived brain is making the rash decisions at this point. I should probably continue on with this irrational online purchasing so I can finally get this living room decor all situated. I’m still waiting on a few items that I ordered through The Havenly, but I’m still in need of some royal blue velvet pillows for the couch. We got a lot of velvet going on in our house and I LOVE IT. I can’t wait to share how this whole house came to life because of The Havenly. You guys, it was seriously the best decision I ever made. Having an actual professional bring your vision to life, but in an even better way, is pretty much the best! I can’t recommend it enough. My interior designer from The Havenly has made decorating so incredibly easy. I love her so much! Now since I have a few hours until the rest of the world wakes up, I’m going to try to take a nap. Then eat these brownies pops for breakfast. Thanks irrational brain, I know you got my back.
Valentine’s Day Brownie Pops
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 15-18 pops 1x
- 1 package brownie mix (I used Simple Mills almond flour brownie mix)
- 1/2 cup melted ghee (or other oil)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces almond milk cream cheese (I used Kite Hill cream cheese)
- 15–18 lollipop sticks
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- organic pink sprinkles (India Tree is a great option)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Follow directions on the back of brownie box then bake brownies.
- Let brownies cool completely. Roughly cut into squares, breaking the brownies into smaller pieces, add to a stand mixer then add almond milk cream cheese. Mix until brownies have broken down and everything is well mixed with the cream cheese.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop 15-18 balls, using your hands to round them out. Place in the freezer to cool for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave or double boiler, until melted and smooth. Place sprinkles in another bowl next to the chocolate. Press a lollipop stick into every brownie ball then dip halfway into the melted chocolate then quickly dip into the sprinkles. Place on parchment paper then once all the brownie balls have been dipped, place them all in the fridge to cool for another 10 minutes.
- Then all you have to do is serve and eat!
More Valentine’s Day Treats!
Extra Fudgy Secret Ingredient Brownies
Dairy-Free Cream Cheese Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Raspberry Caramel Shortbread Cookies
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!
5 thoughts on “Brownie Pops”
Letterkenny is the best show!
I’ve been eyeing up a Buffy for months? Year? My lifetime? SO…do share once you get it how it is! Worth it?
i definitely will!
Hiya! Where do your 2 eggs come into play?
they go in the brownie mix along with the oil and water.