Posted by https://paleomg.com/instant-pot-creamy-tomato-pesto-soup/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pesto Soup
- 2 (28 ounce) cans of whole, peeled San Marzano tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) bag of frozen cauliflower
- 1 (32 ounce) container of chicken bone broth
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto (I used this dairy-free brand, but you can also make your own) plus extra for garnish
- 1-2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- basil leaves, for garnish
- Place all ingredients in an instant pot, secure the lid, close off the pressure valve and press the Soup button and press down to 15 minutes.
- Once it is done cooking, release the pressure valve with a natural release or a quick release. Once you remove the lid, use an immersion blender to blend the soup until completely smooth. Taste to see if the soup needs any extra salt or pepper.
- Garnish the soup with extra basil extra and basil leaves!