Posted by https://paleomg.com/no-bake-samoas/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 2 cups chocolate chips + 1/3 cup for melted chocolate on top
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce
- flake salt, for garnish
- Melt 2 cups of chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave. If melting in the microwave, heat chocolate chips in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds to make sure the chocolate doesn't burn.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 silicone or paper liners and spray with coconut oil spray. Add 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate in the bottom of each liner and spread throughout the bottom and up onto the sides.
- Warm caramel sauce slightly in a double boiler or microwave. In a mixing bowl, add toasted coconut flakes and caramel sauce, and mix to combined.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the coconut flake/caramel mixture to each chocolate cup and press down slightly into the chocolate and flatten out the top.
- Melt the remaining 1/3 cup of chocolate chips then use a spoon the create a zigzag pattern on top of each caramel coconut cup. Lastly, add flaked salt on top of each.
- Place in the fridge to cool for about 10 minutes to harden. Before serving, let the treats come to room temperature for at least 5 minutes before serving the make sure the chocolate isn't too hard to bite into.