Peach Prosciutto Salad
I think this may be the most beautiful salad I’ve ever made! It’s amazing how gorgeous in-season food is. And it tastes even better than it looks. When I was cooking up new recipes the other day, I simply used what I had in my fridge and pantry to make this recipe, and it came out beautiful. The more I cook, the more I challenge myself to come up with recipes from ingredients I already have in my house. So if you’re thinking about making this salad, know that it will taste great with other ingredients, as well. Got some beets, radishes, cucumbers, berries, anything? Add them in! The thing about fresh produce is that pretty much all of it tastes good together. And the more color veggies you can get into your diet, the better!
In case you were wondering, which you probably weren’t, our bathroom is one step closer to being done. We had our countertops cut and installed, then our faucets and shower, and now we are getting our lighting and mirrors installed today. Everything was feeling pretty exciting…until my husband stepped into the shower…and barely fits underneath the rain shower. Here’s what I think happened –
- My husband wasn’t home when the plumbers were at the house installing the plumbing into the wall.
- The plumbers are short humans.
- The shower head coming down a few inches shower arm was not considered.
- I’VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE AND NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS.
So now everything is almost done EXCEPT my husband can’t even shower underneath the shower head THAT I GOT FOR HIM. I hate rain showers since I rarely ever wash my hair. So yeah, I fit under it just great but I’ll never be using it. This is such a rookie mistake but I guessed the plumber knew the best spot to put it. F**********CK. This bathroom is my enemy. Fingers crossed our plumbing supply store has ran into this issue before and has an idea to help fix this. Now excuse me while I go scream into a pillow.
Ok I’m back. And I’m currently watching the news and seeing adults fight each other at a 7 year old baseball game. At first glance I thought WTF PARENTS, get your lives together!! Then I thought about it – they are probably renovating their houses. This has nothing to do with a 13 year old umpire call. This is all about their houses not having floors and toilets. I get it now. At first I felt super judgy since parents fighting in front of their children is pretty embarrassing, but now I get it. I honestly wish I had a parent to fight right now to get out my bathroom frustrations. I support them throwing bows.
I’m kidding. Violence is bad.
Oh just a heads up in case you’re a person who loves to shop but only when you’re getting a deal! On June 23rd the LIKEtoKNOW.it app is going to have their first ever LTK Day sale! The only way you can shop the sale is through the LIKEtoKNOW.it app so make sure to download it ASAP! Within the app, you’ll find a ton of brands with special deals. Here is a list of what you’re going to get on June 23rd –
- Abercrombie & Fitch – 25% off, excludes fragrance and abercrombie kids merchandise
- Anthropologie – 15% off, exclusions: sale items, BHLDN, Terrain, FP Movement, Mara Hoffman, Spanx, Rachel Comey, Birkenstock, Sirciam, NICHA, Stasher Bag, Curated by Anthropologie, previous purchases, and/or the purchase of gift cards.
- Colleen Rothschild – 25% off, excludes eGift cards.
- Express – 25% off $125+, Not valid on Featured Brands, NBA or MLB merchandise, Insta Sale items, Edition Collection, clearance or previous purchases.
- Kendra Scott – 20% off, excludes fine jewelry.
- Outdoor Voices – 20% off, excludes gift cards, 3rd party merchandise, kits, or other already-discounted merchandise. One time per customer.
- Serena + Lily – 15% off, excludes art, sale, gift cards, and bike
- Sole Society – 15% off $80+, excludes sale
- The Styled Collection – 30% off, sitewide!
- Urban Outfitters – 20% off $100+, excludes gift cards
- Victoria Emerson – 40% off, sitewide!
That’s so many freaking deals!! I’ll definitely be shopping A&F, Express, Colleen Rothschild, and Sole Society that day! It’s a one day sale and the deals are only available to LIKEtoKNOW.it app users so download it today so you don’t miss out!!
Peach Prosciutto Salad
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 5 ounces arugula
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 3 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 ounces prosciuttio
- 8–10 basil leaves
- 2 ounces dairy-free soft cheese*
- freshly crack pink peppercorns
For the dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Add arugula to a large salad bowl. Slice tomatoes and peaches. Add tomatoes, peaches, blueberries, prosciutto slices, basil leaves and cheese.
- In a jar, add olive oil, pesto, and lemon juice and shake well until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and top with freshly cracked black pepper. Then all you gotta do is eat up!
*I used Treeline herb soft cheese
More Salad Ideas For You!
Strawberry Bacon Arugula Salad
Pesto Shrimp & Grilled Peach Salad
Spicy Kale & Blood Orange Salad
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!
8 thoughts on “Peach Prosciutto Salad”
This salad looks delicious! You photographed it beautifully. Just reading all your bathroom posts makes me want to scream, so I can’t imagine what you’re dealing with, ugh!
Side note— my husband and I went to Colorado a few weeks ago and I used your restaurant suggestions several times. Just Be Kitchen, Modern Market and the Organic sandwich Co in Boulder were UH-MAZE-ING
thanks Annette! and woohooo!! so glad everything was delicious!!
You. Are. My. Hero! We went to a Farmers Market last weekend and I wanted to get the blue berries but had no idea what to do with them besides muffins. Guess who is gonna go this weekend and get them? This girl!! Your bathroom renovation sounds awful. 4 weeks after living in our brand new house, the carpet in our closet was wet because of some condensation pipe in the AC. They fixed it because it’s under warranty but damn…,
glad i could help Kari!
What is dairy free soft cheese?
if you check out the notes section, I mention the brand Treeline. this is a dairy-free soft cheese that is made from nuts
I wanted to to let you know that I made this salad for nearly every dinner party and barbecue I went to last year- it was a huge hit! Beautiful and delicious, it’s the only salad my boyfriend will eat! Thanks for another great recipe!
yay!! so glad you like it Hannah!