SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL!
If you do one thing today, just make this pizza. Just do it! Let’s make #tacopizzathursday a phenomena! This may be my favorite pizza ever. I gave myself a stomach ache because I ate so much of it in one sitting. But it was totally worth it. This pizza crust is from my most recent cookbook but since that book came out 3 years ago, I decided to finally share it here on the blog! This crust is still my favorite compared to any gluten free or paleo pizza crusts I purchase at the store. It’s light, fluffy and slightly crispy. It kind of reminds me of focaccia bread. And this crust is HUGE so feel free to make smaller individual pizzas so everyone can make their own pizza and make it to their own preference!
Now I’m sad I’m not eating this pizza right this very minute…
Speaking of delicious food…are you coming to my Denver Meet-up this Sunday!? It’s at Just Be Kitchen which just recently opened for dinner. They won’t be serving dinner at this event BUT I just had to mention it because I ate there last week and it was AWESOME!! My chicken sandwich and the falafel plate was so insanely good. Even though there won’t be dinner, there will be snacks!! At the event there will be a little chat about health, skincare, beauty, and fitness, do a little Q&A, Tula will be doing Skincare Consultations, and there will also be grab bags with some of my favorite products and brands! There were two times available – 3pm and 6pm – BUT the 3pm time has already sold out so there are just a handful of spots left at 6pm! Click here to to get your tickets for 6pm and come hang out on a Sunday Funday!
You guys. Guess what?? We just started the process of creating new leggings! Hopefully you got your hands on one of my last few pairs we released and you should be getting them in the mail soon, but in the meantime, it’s back to the drawing board! This time around, we are planning to create 7/8 leggings, crops AND shorts in multiple colors and patterns! So any of you short people out there or people who just love showing off a little leg, well I have you covered this time around! AND we are going to give you some matching sports bras to go along with your bottoms! Yayyyyy!! I’m suppose to get some design drafts by the end of this week and then the process takes off! So excited to share these next one with you guys! In the meantime…SEND ME PHOTOS OF YOU IN YOUR PALEOMG LEGGINGS!!! I’m so pumped to see you in them and hear what you think of them! So far, everyone has absolutely loved the Geo Print leggings, but I want to make sure I get everyone’s feedback to improve this next batch of leggings even more!
For the pizza crust:
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the taco meat:
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, diced
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasonings
For the pizza toppings:
- 3/4 cup guacamole
- 1/3 cup grass-fed sour cream*
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup dairy-free nacho cheese dip (warm before topping pizza with)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, and olive oil. In a large bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, and salt. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth. Pour the dough onto the lined baking sheet and use a silicone spatula to spread it out flat. The crust will puff up a bit as it bakes, so try to get it as flat as possible. Make the crust any shape you want it, but try to fill most of the baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the crust is cooked through in the middle. It should feel like soft bread when you lightly press a finger in the center.
- While the pizza crust bakes, make the taco meat. In a large pan, add 2 tablespoons ghee. Once warm, add the peppers and onion and sauté until peppers are browned and onions are translucent. Then add jalapeño, garlic and a bit of salt and cook for 2 more minutes, until fragrant. Add ground beef and break into small pieces. Cook until no pink remains and then add lime juice, hot sauce and taco seasonings. Taste and add salt, if needed.
- Top warm pizza crust with guacamole and spread evenly throughout the crust. Then do the same with sour cream. Then add taco meat evenly throughout and then top with cherry tomatoes, black olives, thinly sliced iceberg lettuce, green onion and top it all off with the warm nacho cheese dip! Cut into slices and serve immediately!
*If you can’t do dairy, use Kite Hill almond milk greek yogurt mixed with the juice of 1/2 lime and hefty pinch of salt
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!