Posted by https://paleomg.com/sweet-spicy-air-fryer-chicken-wings/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Sweet & Spicy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- 12-14 chicken wings (you can do more, but this is the amount that will fit in to you a 6qt air fryer. if you make more, work in batches)
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- cilantro, roughy chopped
- flake salt, for garnish
- black pepper, for garnish
- Pat chicken wings dry. Sprinkle with salt. Spray coconut oil spray on the rack of a 6qt air fryer. Place the chicken wings throughout the rack, making sure to leave a little room between each wing so they can cook evenly.
- Turn temperature up to 400 degrees and time to 25 minutes then press start.
- While the wings cook, place hot sauce and honey in a saucepan over medium heat and cook for about 5-8 minutes, until it combines and slightly reduces.
- Once the wings are done, toss in some of the sauce and serve the rest of the sauce on the side. Top with cilantro, flake salt and black pepper before serving!