Chocolate Chip Mini Cookie Dough Cups (+a HUGE giveaway!)
You guys. Halloween is almost here. You know what I’m plan on doing? Making these chocolate cups and turning out the lights so no one comes to our door and makes Jackson lose his ish. And let’s be honest…so I don’t lose my ish, too. Children are scary enough, let alone when they have Scream masks on. Or Paw Patrol. Same thing. Both terrifying.
Anywho, I recently made these chocolate cups right before my mother-in-law came into town. And the thing about my MIL is she refuses to believe anything gluten free or paleo tastes good. I can’t exactly blame her since I made her eat beets at one point when she was in town. Beets aren’t a great stepping stone to healthier choices. But these chocolate cups definitely are! They are gluten and grain free (unlike most cookie dough out there) and they are made with Enjoy Life Mini Chips and Dark Chocolate Morsels, which are free from 14 allergens like dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, soy and many others! And guess what? She LOVED them. She even ate them for breakfast one day and asked me to make them again soon!
I’ve been using Enjoy Life chocolate chips for years. Seriously. As soon as I started eating paleo back in 2010ish, I found Enjoy Life Mini Chips at my local Whole Foods and instantly fell in love. If you look at different brands on the market, it’s incredibly challenging to find chocolate chips that don’t include some sort of dairy and/or soy. But Enjoy Life products are certified gluten free and completely free of both dairy and soy. And their chips tastes absolutely delicious! The chocolate melts perfectly every time and the chips are sweet without being overly sweet.
Even though I’ve been using the Enjoy Life Mini Chips for years now, I was excited when they came out with their Dark Chocolate Morsels that include only 2 ingredients! Since the cookie dough in this recipe is on the sweeter side, the Dark Morsels and pinch of salt on top break up the sweetness to bring you the most delicious and creamy treat.
Have you ever tried Enjoy Life chocolate chips? They became my favorite chocolate for any of my baking recipes (and sometimes just snacking out of the bag) so I almost always have some on hand. Since I shop mostly at Whole Foods and Natural Grocers, that’s where I tend to purchase the chocolate chips the most, BUT I have also purchased them through Thrive Market since you can get the Dark Chocolate Morsels for up to 25% off what you’ll find in most grocery stores! If you haven’t seen Enjoy Life products on your local grocery store shelves, they have a Store Locator to help you easily find their products in your neighborhood!
And since I was lucky enough to team up with Enjoy Life for this post, I get to offer you guys a huge giveaway! Under the recipe below, you’ll find a special giveaway to win a YEARS worth of baking chocolate! That’s 2 cases worth of chocolate chips or about 1 bag every 2 weeks. How rad would it be to not have to purchase chocolate for a freaking year?! Don’t forget to enter below because this giveaway only runs for about 5 days!
And before I let you go so you can start making this recipe just in time for Halloween…tell me what YOU are you whipping up for Halloween this year! Leave a comment below with what you’re craving for Halloween! And here are some ideas for homemade treats that could make this year with Enjoy Life Mini Chips or Dark Chocolate Morsels!
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Collagen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dairy-Free Cream Cheese Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Almond Joy Bars
- Pecan Pie Cookie Bark
- Chocolate Chip Raspberry Shortbread Cookie Bars
- Samoa Truffles
- Easy Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
Chocolate Chip Mini Cookie Dough Cups
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 24 cups 1x
- Melt 1 cup of Enjoy Life Dark Morsels in the microwave or double boiler.
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini paper liners.
- Use a glazing or basting brush or a spoon to spread about 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate in the bottom of each liner and up onto the sides to create a cup. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes to harden.
- While the chocolate is hardening, use a hand mixer to cream together softened coconut oil (ghee or butter), maple sugar and vanilla extract until combined.
- Slowly add the cassava flour and salt while the hand mixer is running until all of the flour is combined. Then fold in Enjoy Life Mini Chips.
- Use a small spoon to scoop the cookie dough into each cup, leaving room around the edges so the chocolate can pour over the sides and seal the cup. Melt the other cup of Enjoy Life Dark Morsels then pour 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate on top of each cup to seal the chocolate on all sides. Sprinkle with coarse salt on top of each cup.
- Place in the freezer for 10 more minutes to harden.
- Before serving, set on the counter for about 10-15 minutes to come to room temperature before you consume all 24 cups.
In Partnership With:
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
This post is brought to you by Enjoy Life Foods. I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!