Posted by https://paleomg.com/chocolate-chip-pumpkin-cheesecake-muffins/
© 2018 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
For the pumpkin
For the cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin time with parchment paper liners and spray with coconut oil spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, tapioca flour, maple sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and powder, and salt.
- Then add eggs, pumpkin puree, almond milk, and vanilla extract and use a spatula to mix until everything is completely combined and smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, add all ingredients for the cheesecake (except for the chocolate chips) and beat together for 1-2 minutes until combine. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the pumpkin batter into 12 muffin cups. This should fill each cup up about 1/3-1/2 full.
- Then use the cookie scoop to scoop the cheesecake layer on top of the pumpkin layer in each muffin cup.
- Using a knife, toothpick or anything else, swirl the two batters together to combined.
- Place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from muffin tin and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Store in closed container in fridge.
*I used Kite Hill brand