Posted by https://paleomg.com/moroccan-carrot-salad/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 5-6 large carrots, finely grated (about 4 cups grated)
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- juice of 2 lemons (~1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- pinch of cayenne pepper (~1/8 teaspoon)
- pinch of black pepper
- Finely grate carrots and place in large bowl. Add shallots, parsley, and raisins.
- Then add olive oil, salt, garlic powder, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper and black pepper. Mix to combined.
- Serve immediately OR let it sit in the fridge for a while because the flavors just get better with time!