There are no chips involved in this dish. Nothing really THAT crispy. And you eat these with a fork. Well I guess you don’t have to, but sh*t would get messy. So really, these are nothing like nachos. But they caught your attention, didn’t they? Please keep reading, I’m sorry I’m an asshole. This dish should definitely be considered your dessert for your party. You could also make some fudgy brownies, or fig fudge balls, or chocolate coconut bark to satisfy your big game day guests. They will never know it’s paleo. And if they don’t like them, you have sh*tty friends. It’s just fact.
So I’ve figured something out. I often think about the many traits a man must have for me to pay any attention to him. Obviously, Colorado men are lacking these traits since I haven’t noticed any yet…or is it they haven’t noticed me? Sh*t, I think I just burned myself. Anywho, I’ve figured out that among these many traits, one is vastly important. A man’s smell. I want the man I fall in love with to smell like Gain detergent. Plain and simple. I’m not even kidding. I’m exactly like the commercials. I just bought some today and sat by the washing machine just smelling the detergent before I poured it on in. That can’t be healthy. But really, I don’t care about cologne, I’m cool with the smell of sweat, but if a man walks by me and smells like clean laundry, my heart skips a beat. I can’t wait to meet my laundry smelling, crossfitting, food loving man. Jesus, I need to go on a date.
It’s going to snow tonight in Colorado. I’m sad. I was running in shorts and a tank top just the other day, proudly showing my pale legs to any unforgiving eye, and now I must cover up. Put on my fake Ugg boots because I sure as hell ain’t paying $200 to walk in puddles. And wear a couple sweaters that I’m just going to sweat through since I seem to sweat even when cold. Damn you Colorado. Damn you armpits. Damn you.
- Pull out a large skillet and place under medium heat.
- Add your coconut oil to the pan and let it get real hot.
- Now add your apples and walnuts to it. Use a spatula or spoon to move the apples and walnuts around to help cook on both sides and not burn. Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add your coconut milk, almond butter, honey and raisins and spoon everything around the help the flavors meld. Let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now add your cinnamon, salt, and almond flour on top and mix thoroughly once more.
- Serve warm, with a fork.
More Game Day Eats:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!