Posted by https://paleomg.com/frozen-strawberry-pineapple-margaritas/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Frozen Strawberry Pineapple Margaritas
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup silver agave tequila, divided
- 1/2 cup lime juice, divided
- 4 ounces Grand Marnier, divided (optional - it's great without it)
- 2 heaping tablespoons agave nectar, divided
Just FYI- you don't have to blend these ingredients separately. You can blend them all together if you don't care about the swirl look. It's totally up to you! And if you don't want your margaritas very strong, feel free to use less tequila and add in a bit of orange juice to make up for the liquid.
- Place frozen strawberries, ½ cup tequila, ¼ cup lime juice, 2 ounces Grand Marnier, and 1 tablespoon agave nectar in a blend and blend until completely smooth. Pour mixture into 2 large margarita glasses or 4 small ones.
- Rinse blender out then place frozen pineapple and all the rest of the tequila, lime juice, grand manner and agave nectar in the blender and blend until smooth. Top each margarita glass with the pineapple mixture and use a straw to swirl the mixture.